Good to know
All shows start at 8 PM, or at 3 PM (matinees), unless stated otherwise.
- You gain admittance to the auditorium with your Toneelhuis ticket, your print-at-home ticket or with the digital ticket on your smart phone (through ticketlink or passbook).
- Sold tickets are not refundable, except for when a show is cancelled.
- Forgot your tickets? Don’t worry, we can reprint them at the performance box office for € 1 per ticket.
- We try as much as possible to have our shows start on time. Latecomers will not be refunded.
- Tickets can be exchanged for an additional fee of € 5 per ticket. This fee is used as a small donation toward making the Bourla accessible for everyone. It is not possible to exchange Toneelhuis-deSingel subscription tickets.
Ticket queue and seat-search tickets for sold-out performances
- From 7 PM on, you can queue up for the sale of unclaimed tickets (at the regular price) right before the show starts.
- From 7 PM on, a limited amount of seat-search tickets are for sale at the evening box office for € 16; with this ticket you can search for a vacant seat right before the show starts.
- With a 3-6- 9 subscription, you can exchange tickets for a surcharge of € 2 per ticket. Exchanging tickets within a Toneelhuis-deSingel subscription is only possible for Toneelhuis shows.