Terms and Conditions of Sale for Tickets
Before completing the ticket purchase, the buyer acknowledges having read and accepted the following general conditions:
- Performances start punctually. In order not to disrupt a performance, we do not admit anyone after the show starts, not even with a valid ticket. Latecomers are not entitled to a refund of their tickets. Your ticket is valid only for the date and the performance indicated on it. If you are using e-tickets, the first person to present the original ticket will be admitted entrance; copies will not be accepted. If you have an e-ticket, you are responsible for presenting it clearly.
- Tickets shall only be refunded in the event of a change of date or cancellation of the performance. Instances of force majeure in the form of strikes, natural disasters, extreme weather conditions or government measures preventing a visitor from attending a performance shall not be accepted as a valid reason for the refund of a ticket. Tickets purchased online for a cancelled performance will automatically be refunded via the payment method used to purchase them. If the payment card with which you bought the tickets is no longer valid, you must inform Toneelhuis in a timely manner so that the tickets can be refunded in another way. If you are unable to attend a performance on a particular date, you may exchange your tickets for a performance of the same show on a different date, either by telephone or at the ticket desk, up to 24 hours before the performance and at a cost of € 5 per ticket.
- Right of withdrawal does not apply to admission tickets: in accordance with Article VI.53, 12° of the Code of Economic Law, the buyer does not have the right to cancel the purchase of tickets.
- If you buy tickets at a reduced price, you must be able to prove at all times, including at the entrance checkpoint, that you are entitled to the reduction. In the event of abuse, Toneelhuis has the right to cancel the tickets or to impose a surcharge that must be paid before the start of the performance. Discounts cannot be used in combination with each other.
- Your ticket is guaranteed only after receipt of payment. Unpaid reservations must be settled no later than 30 minutes before the start of the performance; otherwise, Toneelhuis has the right to cancel the tickets. Only the person in whose name the tickets were ordered can collect the tickets from the ticket desk.
- As a service provider for organisers of events in a hired hall, Toneelhuis can never be held responsible for changes of date, price or cancellation of the event by the hirers of the hall.
- The resale of tickets at an additional price is prohibited in accordance with the provisions of the law on the sale of admission tickets to events (dated 30 July 2013, published 6 September 2013). Toneelhuis reserves the right to cancel tickets that have been resold to a third party at a surcharge. Tickets may also not be resold or transferred for commercial purposes without the consent of Toneelhuis.